About the client
Our client is a renowned financial company with business in Hong Kong and China and in order to cope with their business expansion, they are now seeking for CIO.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and leading a sizeable team, you are responsible for leading a high-performing team focused on fintech development, delivery and support of the business of IT. Provide strategic technology leadership for partner business units through the creation of strategy and development of technology road maps. As a team lead, you will manage IT budget analysis and reporting in support of goals established in the IT strategy and oversee the company's portfolio of systems and projects, while enforcing IT policies, best practices, and processes. Direct the development, implementation, and support of technology solutions that drive and enable business objectives such as ensuring performance (schedule, budget, scalability, and agility), and continuously improve technology cost, performance, functionality, and innovation.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline.
- Minimum of 15+ years managing and delivering large scale IT projects from a sizeable company
- Prior experience building and leading teams who tackle complex problems and perform broad technology implementations
- Fintech apdoption experience will be a great plus
- Strong management and leadership skills, including coaching, consensus building, and ability to effectively manage resources to address competing priorities
- Effective communication at all levels - staff, clients, executives, vendors - and to diverse constituencies both technical and non- technical
- Experience in using a well-structured life cycle management process for implementation of changes in application systems
- Should have extensive knowledge and experience in a financial services environment supporting a wide spectrum of information systems, tools, and support services
- An understanding of wider commercial considerations
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.