About The Client
Our client is a well-known IT company and they are looking for Cloud Architect to join their IT team.
- Design and carry out cloud-native and hybrid cloud solution architecture and evaluate alternatives to clients
- Analyse and translate business requirement to functional design that align with the concerns of security, performance, maintainability and reliability of cloud solution
- Ensure all functional design will meet the security standards and compliance, and project constraints
- Be the key interface between business stakeholders and development team, and coordinate with external parties to provide professional consultation
- Degree holder in Information Security, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in cloud implementation and support
- Be certified in one of the following Cloud Providers' official certifications: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Experience in designing Microservice architecture and service-oriented architecture, and planning disaster recovery
- Familiar with enterprise solutions like datadog, Splunk, AppDynamic...etc
- Knowledge in DevOps, kubernetes or Openshift is an advantage
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.