About the Client
Our client is a Hong Kong publicly listed conglomerate that has a growing portfolio of subsidiaries in Hong Kong and China. With an enviable record of success, they are now further expanding their technology team and looking for a Cloud Architect.
About the Role
Reporting to the CIO, you will collaborate across the organization with architects, project managers and technical managers to develop overall implementation architectures. As a team lead, you will partner with third party providers, focusing on data center consolidation and transformation and work closely with the different platform owners in creating and maintaining their road maps and ensures enterprise alignment and integration. You will need to have an acute understanding of key activities across the full breath of the software development lifecycle and vision for integrating Agile and DevOps concepts into Digital Architecture. In addition, you will need to analyze current architecture's effectiveness to develop strategies for improvement as well as preparing technical design diagrams, system schematics, and data conversion requirements.
The Successful Applicants
- Bachelor's degree required; Computer Science Engineering, or Mathematics focus preferred
- 10+ years of experience in data warehousing
- Hands on experience performing data profiling and cloud migration
- Strong foundational knowledge of Enterprise IT and operating natively within cloud.
- A self-starter and passionate regards cloud technologies, able to create and deliver new process and technologies
- Extensive experience of cloud design principles, modern application architectures and underlying platform
- Hands on skills building custom reports and dashboards
- Solid experience in ETL design, implementation and maintenance
- Ability to analyze data to identify deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies
- Excellent communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability and interest in managing and communicating data warehouse plans to internal clients
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively with a variety of individuals
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.