About the Client
Our client is a Hong Kong publicly listed conglomerate that has a growing portfolio of subsidiaries and over $80 billion turn over. With an enviable record of success, they are now further expanding their technology team and looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Architect.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, you will collaborate across the organization with architects, project managers and technical managers to develop overall implementation architectures. As a team lead, you will partner with third party providers, focusing on data center consolidation and transformation and work closely with the different platform owners in creating and maintaining their roadmaps and ensures enterprise alignment and integration. In addition, you will need to analyze current architecture's effectiveness to develop strategies for improvement as well as preparing technical design diagrams, system schematics, and data conversion requirements.
The Successful Applicants
- Bachelor's degree required; Computer Science Engineering, or Mathematics focus preferred
- 8+ years of experience in data warehousing
- Hands on experience performing data profiling
- Experienced with schema design and Dimensional data modeling using Kimball methodology
- Hands on skills building custom reports and dashboards
- Solid experience in ETL design, implementation and maintenance
- Ability to analyze data to identify deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies
- Excellent communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability and interest in managing and communicating data warehouse plans to internal clients
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively with a variety of individuals
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.