About The Client
Our client is a Hong Kong based investment firm looking to hire a Company Secretary to oversee its secretarial and regulatory funcitons on behalf of their operations and related to the Private Equity Fund that it is affiliated with.
About The Role
- The Company Secretary will be involved in all aspects of the firms reporting and compliance, tax and regulatory decisions, investment structuring and review of investment framework, organization of board meetings and company activities, drafting of board resolutions and relevant paperwork, strategy meeting with the management and investment committees, and advisory services related to the Operations of the firm and its affiliates.
- The Company Secretary will directly report to the Legal Director and will work closely with the Head of Operations and senior business executives of the firm.
- This role will require frequent interaction with the firm's legal and tax advisors and its investment related counterparties in other jurisdictions.
- Qualified Company Secretary with 6-8 + years of experience in secretarial services for a large corporate firm.
- In-house buy-side experience an advantage, experience from pure company secretarial service provider will also be considered
- Experience in interacting with regulators in Hong Kong and other jurisdictions is highly preferred
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, a high attention to detail, and demonstrable success in being pro-active and problem-solving in this function
- Top-tier educational background, a significant track record of exceptional achievement, strong written and verbal communication in both English and Chinese
- A high level of professional maturity and work ethic. The ability to fit into a entrepreneurial and demanding work environment is a must
- Immediate available / candidates with short notice preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.