About our Client
Our client is an established real estate developer in Hong Kong. They are looking for an experienced individual to join their team as a Company Secretary.
About the Role
- Fulfill corporate transaction mandates
- Attend board and committee meeting
- Handle day to day Company Secretarial duties
- Undertake Companies' house filings and maintaining company books
- Review, update and oversee the group's existing policies, systems and controls
- Report to the CEO/CFO
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
The candidate will be expected to contribute to assisting the firm in fulfilling and digitalizing its corporate transaction mandates.
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in relevant discipline and an Associate Member of HKCGI is desirable
- Minimum 10+ years of experience as a company secretary in sizable company
- Experience managing and coaching a small team is an advantage
- Good command in English is a must
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Dorothy Chan at +852 3180 4935 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.