- Provide legal support on drafting and reviewing documents and commercial contracts
- Conduct legal research and process contract revision & compliance related matters
- Manage filing of correspondence and documents
- Provide legal and compliance support
- Handle other legal compliance projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree or above in law or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years' relevant working experience
- Good PC knowledge and skills in MS Office applications
- A good team player with good analytical and interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Legal Assistant
- Kowloon Bay
- Monthly $26,000-$32,000
We offer 5 day work with competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please apply with full resume stating current & expected salary and availability.
All personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence and would only be used for recruitment purpose.