About The Client
Our client is highly regarded local solicitor firm in Hong Kong, with strong client network across property developers, public bodies, banks, financial institutions, enterprises and individuals. As part of business expansion, they are looking for a dynamic and ambitious Conveyancing Solicitor - the ideal candidate will be 5+ PQE with a preferred background in conveyancing and will act for clients in the legal aspects of sale and purchase transactions, re-mortgages ad transfer of title.
About The Role
This role will allow you to become a crucial part of a flourishing, highly skilled and experienced team with a specific focus on Conveyancing. This will be a hands-on role in working with high-end estate agents and having a real variety of work.
- Communicating with clients and taking their instructions
- Providing legal advice to clients where appropriate
- Liaising with third parties such as other solicitors and banks
- Drafting legal documentation
- Concluding missives for sale and purchse transactions
- Undertaking the conveyancing for sale and purchase transactions
To qualify, you will be a Conveyancing Solicitor with:
- Around 5 relevant years of PQE (candidates with less years of relevant experience will also be considered)
- A dynamic and personable individual
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
- What's on Offer: salary is highly competitive, negotiable and depdent upon your level of experience, targeting long-term hires and pay well for the right candidate.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.