About the Company
Our client is a telecom operator with a diverse range of services and rewards offered to their customers. To cope with their fast expanding business, they are now looking for a high calibre candidate to join the Call Centre Customer Service team to support the growth.
About the Role
Report to the Head of Department and leading a team, you will lead, coach and motivate your team of customer service staff to provide high quality customer services. You are expected to allocate resources to ensure they are best utilized in meeting service KPIs. As the leader and role model, you will foster customer focused culture and attitude within the call centre. You will develop, implement and review the policies and procedures to ensure best practice. You have to communicate and update the management on operational issues and opportunities for improvement. You will also assist in ad hoc projects when required.
About the Candidate
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of call centre / contact centre management experience in banking or telecommunications industry
- Solid experience in developing, implementing and reviewing procedures for a service delivery environment
- Proven leadership, planning and organizational skills
- Flexible and resilience to the fast-pace and changing work requirements
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.