About The Client
Our client is a world-class corporate and they are looking for Data Center Operator to join the IT team.
- Perform 1st tier support on systems and network including carry out incident management activities to uphold maximum system uptime to support business operations, monitor system and network performance, and upgrade all application systems
- Perform daily administration duties including control inventory, data restore and backup, and file maintenance
- Implement system, network and storage administrations
- Work in 7x24 shift duties for supporting the IT services and operation
- Bachelor degree in Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- 4 years hand's-on experience in 1st tier system and/or network operations support
- Experience in Cisco equipment / Windows / Linux / VMS operating systems
- Knowledgeable in Control-M / Openview / VMware / F5 Loadbalancer will be an advantage
- Willingness to perform shift duties (Allowance will be provided)
- Fluency in both English and Cantonese is a must
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.