About The Client
Our client is a reputable conglomerate and they are looking for Data Engineer to join their IT team.
- Build, maintain and optimize the big data's data pipelines and architectures of artificial intelligence
- Conduct and exploit data exploration, analytic, and reporting to provide predictive and actionable insight for customer acquisition and segmentation
- Build and support data transformation, data structures, dependency and metadata
- Compose, plan and prioritize data projects
- Work closely with development and system team for backend services development and application deployment
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- 3-5 years' experience related to data engineering, data analysis and data warehouse management
- Hands-on experience in Python and SQL programming
- Experience on SQL/noSQL software development such as PostgreSQL, S3, or Cassandra
- Knowledge in Hadoop (Scala/Sparks) is an advantage
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin speaking
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.