About our Client
Our client is the world's largest key player in its industry with significant presence in the global market. They are looking for a Data Privacy Manager to join the Regulatory team.
About the Role
- Being responsible for privacy compliance matters in various jurisdictions
- Collaborating with different stakeholders
- Providing advice on privacy issues to digital and technical teams
- Formulating and reviewing internal policies on privacy issues
- Board level reporting
- Ad-hoc duties on privacy issues
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in related disciplines
- Candidates from legal, risk advisory or compliance backgrounds are welcomed
- Minimum 5+ years experience gained from sizable MNCs preferred
- Familiar with PDPO, GDPR, PIPL or other related laws and regulations
- Excellent English and Chinese command
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Dorothy Chan at +852 3180 4941 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.