About the client:
Our client is a leading automoive distributor and retailer with strong global presence. To cope with their operational needs, they are looking for a Demand & Supply Manager to join their team to handle the demand and supply planning with OEM factories.
About the role:
- Lead a team of 3, and oversee the end-to-end supply chain chain from order taking, forecast planning to delivery;
- Support daily order fulfilment process and to develop long-term target with OEM factories;
- Compile forecast reports, financial analysis and simulation of OEM factories;
- Work close with internal parties, including but not limited to sales team, finance, marketing team to achieve monthly and yearly targets.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Supply chain Management, Logistics or related disciplines;
- With at least 5 years working experience in supply chain, plus solid experience in people management;
- Strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills, ability to work with internal parties;
- Proficient in MS Office, ERP system;
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the inter-relationships between each function;
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.