Our client is a global leading biomedical engineering firm and manufacturer of medical devices. The firm strives to make a place where employees are valued and feel they belong - and where diversity of thought, skills and life experience lead to breakthroughs. Due to business expansion plan in the region, the team is hiring a Demand Planner at the moment.
About Your Role:
- Demand & supply planning of all business units
- Analyse operation performance and diagnoses key improvement opportunities (forecast accuracy, back order, inventory holding, scrap cost, etc.).
- Demand - Participate monthly S&OP process to review the sales drive & NPI launch.
- Demand - Review system generated forecast with marketing and reconcile monthly forecast to the sales plan.
- Demand- Partner with global supply chain on product rationalization, back order availability and addressing any other supply chain issue.
- Supply - Manage both warehouse and consignment inventory (hospitals & distributors).
- Supply - Maintain inventory control database and spreadsheet system for managing stock.
- Supply - Update backorder status and project potential impact to sales & marketing
- 5+ years' experience in a demand planning / forecasting role, with exposure to leading an IBP process.
- Solid understanding of Supply Chain planning and inventory management, including statistical forecasting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with all levels.
- Advanced Excel skills and experience managing large data sets essential.
- Ability to solve problems and work independently and collaboratively with teams across geographies.
- High attention to detail with a focus on accuracy and high-quality output.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic and changing environment.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.