Deputy Head, Treasury Operations (Banking)
*Team leading role
About the company
Our client is a leading and well-established retail banking group, with extensive branch network in Hong Kong. Due to their recent expansion, they are now looking for a Deputy Head for their Treasury and Remittance Operations team.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Treasury and Remittance Operations, you will lead a small team and responsible for overseeing daily operation of Treasury Product and Remittance Product Operations, such as FX, MM, Bonds, Fixed Income and other derivatives settlement. You are required to ensure the trade processing, operation, cash management system and settlement are completed in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with HKMA guidelines. You will participate in policies review, workflow streamline and system enhancement projects as assigned. In addition, you have to suggest control measures and provide new workflow training to team members in order to maximize operational efficiency.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate.
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience in Treasury and Remittance Settlement with at least 5 years in managerial level.
- Excellent knowledge in Operations and Confirmation process of Treasury Products is a must.
- Good analytical mind, strong leadership and sound project management skill.
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese, Putonghua and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.