About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong publicly listed conglomerate that has over HK$500 billion turn over and over 40,000 staff across Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different sectors and a vision to digitally transform their business, they are now seeking for a Digital Content Transformation Director to support their fast expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and managing a team of 10, your primary purpose is to develop, maintain and communicate the digital enablement strategy and roadmaps that support the digital development and ecosystem of various business units. As an individual, you will work closely with the Board, Executives, Senior Business Executives, Finance, Technology, Digital and Strategic Partners in the development and execution of all digital content strategies. You need to demonstrate a strong insight and understanding of global macro-economic and customer trends, understanding impact and identifying opportunities to capitalize on this potential and resulting in a competitive digital proposition to realise the correct level of return.
- Bachelor's degree required, advance degree desirable
- At least 13 years of experience working in digital or content management, with experience and knowledge of new technology
- Strategic thinking skills - ability to anticipate upcoming trends and changes in the broader environment and apply them
- Strong commercial acumen and understand the economics of e-commerce and how digital content can impact on business as well as the commercial drivers to all business stakeholders
- Team player - comfortable working in a matrix environment with multiple stakeholders without formal authority
- Exceptional communicator - effective in interacting and building relationships across all levels of executives
- High energy, motivated team player, able to effectively lead across functions and teams to drive projects and key initiatives to completion
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.