Our client is a leading banking institution with a strong presence in HK. With an increasing growth and a vision to diversify their portfolio, they are now seeking for a Digital Customer Care Transformation Lead to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Department Head, you will manage the operation and development of a comprehensive range of omni-channel service transformation and development services. Creating a customer service centre of excellence and contribute to the development and implementation of the information strategy to deliver the commercial bank's strategic objectives. You will be responsible for the transformation of the contact centre through the effective use of technology to digitally enhance customer experience by delivering agile strategies, recommendations and solutions that will change the operation and outcomes. You and the team will drive customer and channel strategy, customer experience design, through designing new service capabilities and operations i.e mobile, online and any contact centre technology solutions. Lastly, you need to take charge in minimising operational risks and liaise with IT departments to review and interpret management information, performing analysis with a view to predict and improve operational and transformation productivity.
- Degree holder in Business, or related discipline and a minimum 8 years of experience related to successful delivery of Contact Center Transformation and Operations projects
- Able to analyze and improve work processes; establish a course of action for self and others to accomplish a specific goal
- Work well under pressure and follow through on items to completion while maintaining professional demeanor
- Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates
- Track record to organise and prioritise projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment
- Demonstrated ability to mentor, coach and provide direction to a team of employees
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.