About our Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a leader in the retail industry with a wide range of extended services which have become household names. With an aggressive expansion plan in place, they are seeking for an innovative digital IT professional to lead the digital transformation projects.
About the Role
Reporting to the top management and business stakeholders, you will be accountable for the drive of new technology development change and transformation, plan and implement IT projects, and prioritize the projects, as well define the digital roadmap for adopting new technologies. You will engage with different internal stakeholders/external business users on business process changes and requirements for the implementation.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant discipline
- At least 10 years' experience including 5 years at managerial level in the Retail Industry
- Strong experience in corporate/enterprise project management
- Experience in Retail Operation
- Proven track record in digital transformation projects
- Rich knowledge and cooperation experience with digital eco-systems (esp. with Tencent, Baidu, Huawei, etc.)
- Practical experience in digital transformation projects and implementation of concrete solutions
- Well versed in new technologies that are essential for digital transformation
- Strong team management and leadership skills
- Strong stakeholders management and vendor management skills
- Creative and innovative, business oriented, and able to think out of the box
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in both English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.