About the Client
Our client is a well-established Group with diversified interests in property investment, property development, construction, property management etc. To cope with their business needs, they are inviting Digital Project Manager to join their IT team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
You will need to manage the project from planning, design, execution and delivery. You will need to understand the design challenges of individual projects and able to provide creative solutions. You will need to collaborate openly with various disciplines and teams to produce high standards of finished work in a timely and cost effective manner. You will need to be able to solve problems with innovative solutions for websites, apps, digital activation, video and event. You will need to work closely with project team & manage vendors to understand user requirements and review issue. You have to perform functional test and user scenario test on all digital platforms (App / Web). You have to monitor and create test plans and test cases according to user requirements and provide test result record and track bug fixing status. Last but not least, you will need to handle incoming enquiries and execute long-term and/or ad-hoc project-based needs.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Business Administration / Information System Management or related discipline
- Minimum 7 - 8 years of working experience in digital related projects with 4 year of working experience in managing web designers and programmers, with Quality Assurance's experience is preferred
- Experience in software tools of Jira, InVision, Trello and Slack
- Mature with strong sense of responsibility and capable of handling projects independently from concept design to project completion
- Good team player with strong communication skills with the ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Passionate and Persistent, Positive and Proactive
- Detail oriented, willing to learn, can-do and results-driven positive attitude
- Good PC skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English and proficient in Mandarin
- Immediately Available is highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.