About our Client
Our client is a well known and highly reputable listed company in the retail sector who combines traditional and digital strategies to transform their business in Hong Kong and Greater China. With their continuous expansion in their business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre professional to join the Digital Project team.
About the Role
Reporting to the CTO, you will be responsible for teaming with 3rd party vendors to create, develop and launch retail specific mobile applications across the iOS and Android platforms. The ideal candidate must be both creative and technically adaptive and has a proven track record of achievement at the intersection of digital media, mobile technology and social media. Responsibilities will include overseeing the creation of product requirements documents, schedules and supporting materials in partnership with design, content, technology, social, marketing and 3rd party vendor teams. Lastly, you will also provide day-to-day cross-functional leadership to ensure the timely delivery of projects which meet established feature, usability, content and quality requirements.
- Bachelor degree in a related area or relevant expertise
- Minimum of 5 years Project Management experience in web/apps development, with front and back-end experience
- Proven track record of mobile application design, interaction, usability & social integration experience
- Proven track record of experience developing for multiple mobile OS (iOS, Android, Windows optional)
- Thorough knowledge of prevailing and emerging mobile trends and technologies
- Solution oriented, highly-motivated and proactive self-starter
- Strong grasp of information architecture and user experience best practices
- Outstanding organisational and communication skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Deep understanding of project management principles and best practices
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.