Manage a team to support the business growth by engaging external vendors for related projects (see below Projects section for managed areas) development, maintenance and support.
- Oversee related projects - Web/App Team - Website (Corporate/Customer/Intranet), Mobile App (Customer/Company/ Tenant)
- project planning, requirement gathering, budgeting, resource allocation, solution evaluation, vendor evaluation, vendor management, project status monitoring, etc
- Supervising a team, while working closely with management, external vendors and consultants
- Prepare budget and monitor expense of IT related projects
- Supporting the effective delivery of infrastructure, development and disaster recovery systems and processes of his managed projects.
- Provide technical and security advice plus evaluation on alternative IT solution systems integration across different hardware and systems
- Researching and recommending new technologies, methodologies and tools.
- Coach IT staffs. Continuous review on their performance and difficulties, and provide guidance and support to them.
- Facilitate stress test and UAT
- Monitor on-going support and maintenance provides by vendors
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of solid experience in IT system analysis and design.
- Solid skills in presentation, project management, vendor management, analytical and problem solving
- Solid experience on enterprise level application architecture design and development.
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good communication skills of written and verbal in English and Chinese, Putonghua is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.