About the Client
A sizeable organization with continuous business growth is now seeking for a seasoned HR professional to join them as the Director, Rewards & Benefits.
About the Role
- Develop and implement performance management initiatives, compensation and benefits framework, reward policies and procedures in alignment to business objectives to attract and retain talent while driving a high-performance culture
- Provide support on Executive level remuneration and matters related to statutory disclosure and corporate governance
- Act as a key advisor on compensation, pension schemes and other non-monetary programs
- Provide suggestion on talent transfer, mobility and offer management as required
- Supervise various C&B operation activities including but not limited to payroll processing, benefits scheme renewal, data management, HR budgeting and HR audit
- Maintain close and strong working relationship with peer HR functions to support organization growth
- Participate in and/or leading HR or non-HR projects focused on continuous improvement
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Business Administration or a related discipline
- A minimum of 16 - 18 years' experience in the human resources field with proven exposure in performance and reward management gained from sizeable organization with team leading capacity
- Sound knowledge in relevant legislations, performance and reward management, executive remuneration, job analysis, pay study and research etc.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with ability to identify and analyse key issues and recommend follow up actions
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Experience in Mainland China and other overseas locations is an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Associate Director
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.