About the client
Our client is a Hong Kong conglomerate that has a strong portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in the F&B, retail, hotels, and infrastructure they are seeking for a Director of IT and Innovation to cope with their group expansion.
About the role
Reporting to the MD and leading a sizeable team, you will be expected to lead the development and delivery of technology services coordinating across technology leaders from around the organisation. You'll also lead on community-developed standards and APIs that promote interoperability and federation of data, technology, governance, and analysis. Your role as Director of IT will include championing user-centred design through collaboration with various vendors and develop strong and enduring relationships with relevant technology leads externally and you will be expected to effectively engage and influence a wide range of external stakeholders to build trust and accountability for the organisation. Lastly, you will review the organisation's strategic opportunities and projects to ensure that they conform with a consistent enterprise architecture and provide specialist input to projects to ensure the quality of project deliverables.
- Degree holder in Information System, Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 12+ years of working experience and 4 years of solid IT innovation on digital assets
- Considerable experience in leading teams / organizations in bringing high quality digital products to market
- Experience in driving the success of both mature, digital innovation as well as new and innovative retail tech concepts
- Deep knowledge and extensive track record in leading teams in the development of Web and mobile solutions, with a deep understanding of how to get consumer-centric solutions to market with a high degree of success
- Deep knowledge of digital technologies, with an eye toward the continual change in consumer technology
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.