About the company
A renowned company is going through an aggressive transformation phase hence they are now currently looking for a Director of Technology and Innovation to cope with their business expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the IT GM and managing a small team, you will develop a holistic and forward looking view of the relevant retail technology for the company and understand the level playing field in order to have robust external references to assess market attractiveness and competitive position of new business ideas or value propositions. As a team leader, you will connect with relevant innovation networks and players to stay in touch with the latest consumer trends and position the firm as a source of thought leadership and a credible partner for digital innovation. Working with functional team heads to develop and manage a holistic strategy for delivering new tech methodology and create overall digital transformation strategy and data governance for the enterprise. You will also drive innovation and service and process improvements by designing and developing high-impact enterprise analytics solutions and model through proof-of-concept development, business case development, feasibility analysis, and prototyping through delivery. In addition, develop and evolve clear innovation road maps to stimulate and focus generation of new ideas in the most promising intersections for the different subsidiaries' needs and digital technologies & business models.
- Bachelor degree and at least 15+ years of professional experience with a specific track record in successfully managing innovation pipeline ideally at the intersection of natural & built assets and technology/digital
- Passionate about the digital transformation of the natural & built asset space for consumer application
- Proven leadership capabilities in start-up, retail, FinTech or consulting background
- Broad and strategic perspective on the global technology landscape and the way it can be leveraged in the natural & built asset space, able to create digital technology road map and articulate powerful innovation themes
- Experience in corporate venturing and/or (digital) incubators both from a governance / stage gate management and coaching / capability building perspectives, excellent at developing sound business cases
- Ability to inspire colleagues, clients and potential partners with new ideas and discipline combined with pragmatism to implement them rapidly
- Existing relationships with innovation networks and world leading technology, intrinsic understanding of the level playing field
- Strong facilitation and leadership skills: bringing multiple stakeholders from broad backgrounds and positions together towards defined outcomes
- Ability to work in a global matrix organization and to deal with different cultures worldwide
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.