Our client is looking for an Editor to join their team.
- Formulate schedule for submission, promotion and publication
- Content editing of manuscripts to ensure alignment with the syllabus
- Cross-checks and proofreads to ensure accuracy
- Ensure the high quality of the products and the standard of the textbooks
- Ensures that the copyrights of the photos are cleared
- Write and design supplementary learning materials
- University degree with a major in Social Science subject, Post Graduate Diploma in Education would be an advantage
- Preferably with 1-2 years of relevant editorial experience in textbook publishing
- Proficiency in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Martin Tsang at +852 3180 4971 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.