- Familiar with the education scene in HK
- 5 days' work
- Education allowance
About the Client
Our client is a conglomerate with many fast-growing brands under their portfolio. They are looking for a talented operation calibre to join one of their business units as Centre Manager. Preferably the centre manager is a digital savvy leader, who will provide business strategy and working across different business units in order to enhance both online and offline operational performance.
About the role
- Ensure daily smooth running of the education centre including staff rostering, training, procurement and budget control.
- Monitor and review operational performance and customer experience of different programme activities, including both online and offline business.
- Work closely with multiple business units including marketing, IT, finance on projects to align with a business target and support them with the planning and execution of different marketing activities.
- Ensure the programme stays high quality, profitable and competitive in the market, develop new programme when required.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Management or other related disciplines.
- 5 years+ of working experiences in operation with diverse responsibilities.
- Flexible personality, proven track record of successful collaboration with a wide range of partner including community groups and culture organisations.
- Strong written and verbal communications skill in English and knowledge of spoken Chinese is an advantage
To apply for this job
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or WhatsApp Carmen Ng at +852 5378 2868 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment-related purposes.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Carmen Ng at +852 3180 4923 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.