About our Client
Our client is a reputable international fashion brand with strong presence around the globe. To cope with business expansion, they are looking for an Event Manager to join the team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Communications Director, you will manage and execute brand events including store openings, store events, press events, dinners and regional events in Hong Kong and Taiwan market. You will source venues for different events and manage all event matters and ensure all events are carried out in high quality, within budget and on time. You will monitor event production agencies and follow through the projects. You have to work on technical proposal with Procurement team for tender invitations when required. You will maintain records including venue setups, F&B and entertainments, conduct post-event analysis and prepare events reports for future events planning.
- Bachelor degree with at least 6 years of event experience in luxury industry
- Solid experience in in executing different scales of events
- Self-motivated, creative and ability to work under tight schedule
- Strong project management, organizational and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Chamy Wong at +852 3180 4965 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.