About Our Client
Our client is an industry leading eduation group with presence in Hong Kong and China. They are now looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to provides support to the top management.
About The Role
- Provide comprehensive administrative support, including managing phone calls, overseeing calendars, scheduling appointments, and coordinating meetings and conferences.
- Ensure seamless organization and scheduling of meetings, conferences, and events.
- Prepare detailed meeting agendas, take precise minutes, and distribute relevant materials to participants.
- Provide assistance with various administrative and personal tasks as needed, including financial management, event planning, and coordinating special projects.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree holder in Business Administration and or relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in supporting top management
- Strong organizational, communication, and multitasking skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality and adapt to changing priorities and demands
- Good command in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Fanny Chan at +852 3180 4984 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.