About Our Client
An industry leading luxury retail group with business presence across Asia Pacific is now seeking for a dynamic individual to join them as the Executive Assistant.
About The Role
- Coordinate and manage complex calendars for C-suite executives, including scheduling meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements
- Arrange and coordinate meetings, conferences, and special events for the executives
- Prepare meeting agendas, take accurate minutes, and distribute relevant materials
- Prepare comprehensive meeting agendas, take accurate minutes, and disseminate relevant materials to attendees.
- Manage travel arrangements, including booking flights, accommodations, and ground transportation.
- Provide support with personal tasks as required
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Business Administration or relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience and preferably in retail industry or MNC
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or in a similar high-level administrative role
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Good command in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Fanny Chan at +852 3180 4984 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.