Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
About our Client
Our client is a well-established MNC who distributes retail brands (luxury and lifestyle) throughout Asia. Currently, they are looking for a seasoned Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to the Group CFO, this is an autonomous role. You will involve in budget planning, rolling forecast and management report consolidation. You will conduct sales analysis, investment analysis as well as any ad-hoc analysis to support the development of new brands in different markets. You will work closely with different stakeholders and provide them with financial insights to facilitate management's decision-making and business negotiation. Also, you will supervise and manage the accounting team in China. Last but not least, you will perform any ad-hoc assignments when required.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience in sizable MNCs
- Regional finance experience in retail/FMCG sector is preferred
- Strong at commercial finance/ business analysis
- Hands-on with financial modelling & Excel
- Commercially savvy, mature, confident and independent
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is a must
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.