About our client
Our client is a Hong Kong publicly listed conglomerate that has over HK$500 billion turn over and over 40,000 staff across Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different sectors and a vision to transform their business through innovation, they are now seeking for a Full Stack Developer to support their fast expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, you will play a key part in the design and development of the cloud-native applications and build complex technology solutions across the stack (front-end and back-end) using best in class frameworks and design principles. You will also work on making cutting-edge and creative tools that will make the rest of the tech team's jobs more streamlined. In addition, develop features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration in requirement definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and development. Lastly, you will lead the design and coding of responsive, web-based interactive applications and interfaces in a rapid, iterative customer-centric development environment.
The Successful Applicants
- Bachelor's Degree in Information System, Computer Science or equivalent field
- At least 5+ years of working knowledge of HTML and CSS and experience developing cloud-native applications and deploying to a cloud environment
- Sound knowledge of native mobile app, progressive web app and SPA Framework experience is a plus (e.g. React, Angular)
- Ability to easily navigate and understand the document object model
- Know what impacts the speed of a website from both the front and backend and take it into consideration with every piece of code you write
- Not only be able to write excellent procedural code, but experience in multiple database technologies (e.g. Postgres, Mongo, Elastic Search) as well as SQL and related query languages
- Understanding of caching technologies and how they work and when they should be used
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.