About the Client
Our client is an international publicly listed electronic component manufacturer providing first class products and cutting edge industrial applications to clients on a global scale. While already possessing a strong market position, they are looking to recruit a high caliber Global IT Director, Enterprise Data Management to support their business expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the VP and managing a small team, you will lead the development of enterprise data strategies, data architecture, assume overall responsibility for the enterprise data systems and drive the overall strategic growth of data environments. Working with functional team heads to develop and manage a holistic strategy for delivering service quality and create overall data strategy and data governance for the enterprise. As a team leader, you will also drives innovation and service and process improvements by designing and developing high-impact enterprise analytics solutions and model through proof-of-concept development, business case development, feasibility analysis, and prototyping through delivery. In additional, leads research and implementation of new and emerging technologies to expand analytics capabilities and deliver innovative tools.
The Successful Applicants
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field with 10+ years of experience required
- Proven ability to anticipate customer needs and future, emerging trends and to articulate a vision and strategy that motivate others to action
- Proven ability to interpret and apply pertinent policies, procedures, regulations, and requirements
- Very strong technical skills in the areas of data architecture, data solutions design and extensive experience with leading enterprise data warehouse technologies
- Proven track record in establishing strong customer relationships and delivering customer-focused solutions within a large IT enterprise
- Ability to develop positive working relationships and a strong rapport with team members; demonstrated experience in leading a multifunctional team.
- Good command in English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.