About the client
Our client is a renowned listed company and to cope with their business expansion, a newly created position has arisen and they are looking for a group level IT strategy & transformation manager or Project Manager.
About the Role
In this role, you are expected to take charge of the group's technology development and future strategy. You will support the organization by providing analytical and planning advice for areas such as strategic planning, technology allocation and daily operation. As a team leader, you will need to identify trends and emerging issues that impact the technology divisions and where necessary, making recommendations on alternative courses of action to the GM of IT. You will also develop innovative solutions frameworks and options regarding complex and sensitive issues to achieve improved IT strategy outcomes including through problem identification, testing and challenging assumptions, and approaches.
The Successful Applicants
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years of combined working experience in operations, technology strategy or consulting
- Prior experience in consulting or technology environment in a sizeable firm will be a plus
- Experiences in both quantitative and qualitative analysis, covering operating and capital costs and benefits to support strategic business initiatives, process improvement initiatives and IT transformation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in bilingual settings
- Consulting background will be a plus
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, decision-making and problem-solving abilities.
- Meticulous and possess strong analytical skills
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.