Head of Digital Banking and Development Project
- Digital channel development
- Project management
- Promising career path
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for high caliber to join their Digital Banking and Development Project for a Head position.
About the role
Reporting to the Digital Head, you will lead a team in formulating digital banking strategies on planning, delivering and execution of e-banking initiatives for the bank. You will develop end-to-end digital business plans and work closely with Product, IT, Operation and Project teams in launching enhancement projects on digital platforms (e.g. Internet Banking and Mobile App). You have to generate new ideas in implementing competitive digital solutions and performing system projects in a quality manner. In addition, you are required to in-charge of new fintech development and other innovative plans in agile flow to ensure the effective launch of digital transformation in the bank.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Degree holder, preferably in Business Administration, digital development or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in digital banking in retail banks with at least 3-4 years in managerial position.
- Strong business sense with sound knowledge in managing banking systems projects.
- Good people management, innovative mind with Agile project management skill.
- Proficient in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.