Head of Digital Banking and Transformation
- Digital banking channel development
- Enhancing customer digital experience
- Strong people management
About the company
Our client is a well-established retail banking group in Hong Kong. To cope with their business expansion, they are now looking for high caliber to join their Digital Banking and Transformation for a Dept Head position.
About the role
Reporting to the Division Head, you will lead a team in formulating digital banking strategies and driving digital acquisition for the bank. You will develop innovative digital solutions and transformation plans across retail and commercial banking for the bank. You have to work closely with Product, IT, Operation and Project teams in launching banking products and services on digital platforms to boost customer digital usage (i.e. Internet Banking and Mobile App). You are requested to generate new ideas in enhancing customer digital experience and digital engagement to achieve business targets. In addition, you are required to oversee the compliance, digital security, risk and control matters in digital banking.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Degree holder, preferably in business administration, eBusiness or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 12 years of relevant working experience in digital banking in retail banks with at least 5 years in managerial position.
- Strong business sense and familiar with driving banking product business in digital channels.
- Excellent in leading digital transformation projects with sound knowledge in digital security control.
- Good people management, innovative mind and strong project management skill.
- Proficient in spoken and written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.