About the company
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is an industry leader with an aggressive expansion plan in place. They are seeking an experienced Head of IT Service Management to support their Hong Kong business transformation initiatives.
About the Role
Reporting to the IT GM, the head of IT Service Management will be responsible for delivering and managing the service delivery improvement plan, managing risks and issues. You will rollout the overall management of end-to-end ITIL Service Management best practice policies, processes, and procedures to enhance the control and maturity of IT Service Delivery. Introduces the concept of service level agreements (SLAs) in IT service provision, especially in the case of outsourced service provision. An In-depth understanding of service design & transition, major incident management, problem, change & release management, disaster recovery & continuous service improvement management. Lastly, design, deliver and manage the service introduction, design & transition processes, and the overall governance, ensuring these are communicated and followed throughout the IT function and the business.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in IT Service Delivery or Service Management
- A background in consultancy or outsourcing is desirable
- Implementation of end-to-end ITIL Service Management framework
- Ideally ITIL certified and experience with ServiceNow
- Key stakeholder engagement to deliver business solutions that exceed senior exec/ stakeholders expectations
- Supplier Management experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to apply judgement to decision making and prepared to make tough decisions
- Excellent understanding of project & service management delivery methodology, frameworks, and best practice
- Passionate about continuous service improvement and delivering results
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.