Head, Payment Operations and Settlement (Bank)
- All-rounded payment settlement and operations
- Strong people management
- Excellent career development
About the company
Our client is a well-established and fast growing retail banking group, with extensive branch network in Hong Kong. Due to their recent expansion, they are now looking for a caliber for a Head of Payment Operations and Settlement.
About the role
Reporting to the Deputy GM of Operations, you will lead a team in overseeing daily operation of Payment Products, including cross border payment, RMB clearing, local payment, cheque clearing, Swift payment transactions, remittance and related settlement. You are required to ensure the processing, turnaround time, service levels, and clearing procedures are completed accurately with reference to regulations and banking guidelines. You will monitor the quality of operation performance, settlement centers, processing cost and risk to an optimal level. You have to develop new solutions and suggest ideas to improve the efficiency in payment operations, routing of payment gateway, clearing services and set up new cash product system to achieve operational targets. In addition, you will lead other workflow enhancement and digital projects to maximize operational efficiency.
About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- University Graduate.
- Minimum 13-15 years of relevant experience in Payment Operations and Clearing with at least 6-7 years in managerial level.
- Excellent knowledge in Payment Operations and Clearing Management with sound regulatory policies in banking.
- Good analytical mind, strong leadership and excellent project management skill.
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese, Putonghua and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.