About the Client
Our client is a sports start-up company with strong foundation in China. Due to the business expansion, they plant to set up a regional office in Hong Kong and looking for a seasoned HR & Admin Manager to support the team.
About the Role
- Directly report to CEO & CFO
- Develop and administer HR plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
- Responsible for full spectrum of human resources functions to the Company with a focus on monthly payroll, C&B, associate relations, staffing, recruitment and selection, MPF, taxation, insurance and benefits administration etc.
- Manage end to end recruitment cycle, from updating job advertisement, screening CVs, interviewing candidates, job offering, on-boarding, orientation as well as other recruitment logistics
- Develop annual Organization structuring, HR strategies and budget planning
- Develop HR policies and procedures and employee handbook
- Undertake regular review of staff activities and procedures as well as assigned ad hoc projects/tasks to cope with the changing needs
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor holder in Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of HR generalist experience, ideally with HR set-up experience
- Passionate about sports industry would be a plus
- Highly agile, able to multi-task and work independently
- Proficient in MS Office (e.g. Excel, Powerpoint and Words)
- Excellent command of written and spoken in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidate who is immediately available is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.