About the Clients
Our client is a leading Chinese-based IT consulting firm with branch offices from worldwide. They are currently seeking for a HR Generalist to join their team in the Hong Kong office.
About the Role:
- Coordinating and identify the recruitment needs of various departments, design and execute the recruitment plans
- Take responsibility for the end-to-end recruitment cycle, assessment, tax payment and other personnel procedures
- Supervise and manage the onboarding and on-the-job training
- Responsible for attendance management
- Renew and be responsible for employee's welfare, social insurance, and labor inspection
- Maintain a healthy labor relation, deal with internal complaints and labor disputes
- Assist and complete the relevant affairs of the personnel department and the affairs assigned by the superior leader.
The Successful Candidates
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in business administration, administrative management, human resource management or other related disciplines
- Familiar with the operation process, regulations and policies of HRM in Hong Kong
- Excellent communication and coordination skills and well-organized.
- Native in Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft office
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Aylie Lai at +852 3180 4970 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.