About the Client
Our client is a growing local brand. With its rapid expansion, they are now looking for an experienced HR generalist to join their team.
About the Role
- Responsible for whole lifecycle employee administration, from offer letter through to leavers letters and all 'in employment' changes i.e. transfers, changes in working hours, maternity etc.
- Directly report to top management level and provide full spectrum of Human Resources and Administration tasks including but not limited to recruitment & selection, C&B, and training & development
- Assist in the review, development and implementation of company policies/ procedures pertaining to human resources management
- Maintain HR Databases, ensuring updates are made in a timely fashion and carrying out regular data cleanses.
- Engage in ad hoc projects as required
The Successful Candidates
- Degree holder or above
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in a fast-paced HR team
- Self-motivating, flexible and can-do attitude
- Retail experience is preferred
- Good command in written and spoken English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Aylie Lai at +852 3180 4970 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.