About our Client
Our client is a reputable luxury MNC with the regional office in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a Human Resources Manager which work under their HR Shared Services Team.
About the Role
- To ensure the provision of excellent customer service to all stakeholders in order to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Supervise, manage, motivate and monitor the team in order to ensure HR business objectives are met in line with service standards
- To develop and consolidate knowledge and confidence within the team to work within HR policies and procedures
- To ensure effective monitoring practices are in place to manage risk, service delivery and data accuracy
- To develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to support our customers. In particular relationships with the Payroll and HR Business Partner teams
- Ensure regular communication to the team updating on changes to HR policy and wider HR Legislation changes
- Take part in HR transformation projects, responsible for workflow streamline and optimisation
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum 6 years of experience in full spectrum of HR work, preferably in multinational companies
- Knowledge with Hong Kong Employment Ordinates
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent in stakeholders management and multitasking skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.