About our Client
Our client is a FMCG brand with an international presence. Due to recent expansions, they are currently seeking a Human Resource Officer who responsible for all-rounded C&B duties.
About the Role
- Responsible for performing the full spectrum of compensation & benefits duties including payroll MPF administration, insurance renewal & administration, tax filing, etc
- Manage and support in annual salary review and benchmarking process communication and another total reward-related project to attract and retain talents from C&B perspective
- Assist in formulating and enhancing HR policies & procedure
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in full the spectrum of C&B Function
- Strong knowledge on Excel
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.