Our client is a well-established education organization, they are now seeking for a HR Officer to join their energetic HR team.
About The Role:
- Prepare and process monthly payroll accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Verify and review timesheets, attendance records, and other relevant data for accuracy.
- Maintain accurate employee data in the HRIS system, ensuring data integrity and confidentiality.
- Respond to employee payroll inquiries and resolve any discrepancies or issues.
- Ad hoc support assigned by supervisor
The Successful Applicant:
- Higher Diploma or above with proven experience in HR roles with a focus on payroll processing and C&B administration.
- Strong knowledge of payroll processes, tax regulations, and labor laws.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluent English and Cantonese
- Immediate availability is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Candy So at +852 3180 4929 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.