About the Client
Our client is a sizable industry-leading corporation within manufacturing industry. Due to rapid expansion, they are now seeking for a dynamic individual to join them as the Human Resources and Admin Manager.
About the role
- Handle the HR operational functions including but not limited to end-to-end talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, employee on-boarding and exit processes, etc.
- Process the monthly local payroll and coordinate with the service provider to finalize the calculations of the superannuation and withholding tax for the employees
- Handle and coordinate all HR formalities relating to staff movements including end of probation, new employee briefing, check out of exit staff, and etc.
- Coordinate with other HR staff in APR to update and provide regular and ad hoc HR reports, e.g. turnover rate, recruitment status, leave summary and etc.
- Supervise a admin team to oversee the full spectrum of administration functions including but not limited to daily office administrative operations, procurement, facilities management, travelling arrangement, vehicle management, etc
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with major in Business Administration, Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years related working experience as an all-rounded HR professional gained in sizeable organizations
- Experience supervising administration team is an advantage
- Excellent communication, listening, influencing and coaching skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Anson Lee at +852 3180 4976 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.