About The Client
Our client is a well-established conglomerate and they are looking for Information Security Analyst to conduct risk management, security governance and compliance tasks.
- Manage information security governance program to ensure corporate information security policies, compliance standards and guideline are fulfilled
- Carry out risk assessment, security compliance check and internal IT control improvements
- Work with stakeholders and manage vendor to identify and evaluate, and enhance information security management framework
- Prepare and deliver security awareness programme
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in information security
- Experience in developing security framework include policies, compliance standards, regulations and guideline for corporate
- Familiar with NIST, ISO, GDPR or China Cyber Security is a must
- Holder of CISSP, CISA or ISO Lead Auditor is an advantage
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese)
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Analyst
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.