About The Client
Our client is a well-known regional luxury brand and they are looking for infrastructure Engineer to join their infrastructure team.
- Assist Manager to oversee regional infrastructure projects
- Maintain and support infrastructure and system include Windows server, VMware, Firewall, and storage network
- Provide end user support, hardware and software installation, configuration, performance tuning and troubleshoot
- Provide routine health check and updates on equipment and network
- Liaise with vendors and internal infrastructure team for problem resolution
- Provide training and coach junior engineers
- Degree holder in Information Security, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in infrastructure support and Windows platform administration
- Hand's on experience in monitoring and supporting O365 is required
- Familiar with infrastructure and network administration for: Windows server, VMware, SAN, Firewall
- CCNA certificate is a must
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.