About our Client
Our client is an international cosmetics retailer offering various organic and natural beauty products. With the continuous success of business, they are seeking an IT professional to join their dedicated regional team.
About the Role
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will manage and maintain the regional and affiliates' infrastructure systems and oversee the enterprise systems infrastructure and security. You will implement infrastructure solutions and standards for any system requirements that fulfills the company's goals and compliance requirements, maintain the documentation on system infrastructure, monitor systems performance, hardware capacity and stability for server utilization, etc. You will be working closely with external vendors to ensure the infrastructure systems are running in highest standard, manage user accounts, access permission, anti-virus and anti-spam, administer and work on Windows Active Directory/MS Exchange/ MSSQL/SCCM.
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years working experience in systems administration and oversea IT support
- Proven track record and experience in SQL Server administration (DBs performance tuning, SSIS, and SSRS is a MUST)
- SQL 2012 or 2016 MCSA certification is an advantage
- Hands-on experience in system administration for SCCM, Exchange and Skype for Business (Lync) is an advantage
- Able to work independently with strong "can-do" attitude
- Independent, detail-minded, proactive and able to perform multi-tasks
- Energetic, young with good problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in spoken and written of English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.