Internal Audit Manager
About the Client
Our client is an integrated retail business with a vivid business growth plan in the Greater Bay Area. To cope with their development needs, they are recruiting an Internal Audit Manager for their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, you will be responsible for preparing the risk based annual audit plan and identify operational, financial and business risks. You will lead and execute operational audits from planning to reporting. You will involve in fraud investigations. You will work closely with China audit teams. You will prepare quality audit reports and present findings and recommendations to management and monitor follow-up actions. You will share best practices within the Audit Department.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- At least 6 years of relevant work experience, preferably from Big 4 and sizable companies
- Independent, self-driven, analytical and agile
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.