About the client:
A leading international corporate and investment banking. They are hiring an Internal Audit talent to join their fast growing team. Offering competitive salary and benefits to right candidate.
About the role:
Reporting to the Team head, you will:
- Participate in the audit team assignments and special reviews (when required by regulators, business lines, or senior management)
Contribute to the planning and preparation of the assignment e.g. understanding the methodology to be applied, acquiring a high level knowledge of the activities to be covered, gathering relevant key figures, etc.
Develop a thorough understanding of the activities within the scope of the assignment, its strategy and governance, and the related risks.
Evaluate the overall setup and identify the main areas of risk (including a comprehensive assessment of the management actions).
Recommend appropriate actions to the management in order to remediate the identified weaknesses.
Formalize the results of the assignment investigations and contribute to the production of the assignment deliverables.
Present the conclusions of the assignment fieldwork to the senior management.
- Review and challenge the actions defined to remediate the weaknesses identified by the audit team through its assignments.
- Contribute to the periodic risk assessment of Capital Markets activities and planning
- Perform a periodic and comprehensive risk assessment of the Capital Markets activities as per the Group guidelines.
- Keep abreast of change/new development of regulatory requirements that are relevant to Capital Markets activities and related functions.
- Assist in the elaboration of the Capital Markets Inspection planning following a risk-based approach.
- Participate in the Markets and Models audit line events
- Attend the Markets and Models community event organized annually at the head office level.
- Strong technical background in Capital Markets activities.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Curiosity, rigor, and precision.
- Ability to synthesize.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills (in English).
- High level of initiative, commitment, and drive.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and within short deadlines.
- Promotes a constructive, cooperative, and participative teamwork environment
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.