About the client
My client is the leading chinese asset management with strong resource. They are hiring Investment Manager to join the investment team covering various type of investment.
About the role
Reporting to Head of Direct Investment, you will:
- Perform All-round investment and portfolio management support to senior members including Division Head and Portfolio Managers
- Support investment generally includes conducting research, due diligence, financial and industry analysis, investment memorandum preparation, investment execution and etc. Analyst/Manager will also need to participate in necessary investment meetings
- Perform portfolio management support generally includes providing post-investment portfolio analysis, follow-on investment or exit analysis and execution, portfolio visits and etc.
- Perform regular and ad-hoc assigned responsibilities and duties that are related to division's managerial and operational requirements
- 2-8 years experience in PE/VC investment, investment banking or consulting field
- Strong financial analysis and research capabilities with good and systematic training
- Critical and independent thinking with a global vision/interest is strongly preferred
- TMT or Healthcare related investment or work experience is preferred but not a must
- Excellent communication skills with a proactive, confident yet humble personability
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin is a must
- Willing to travel
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.